Delivery Policy – Just It Online Shop
Just It is a company based in Mossel Bay, Garden Route
The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the Just It website (“the Webstore”). This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us on 000 000 0000
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Deliveries to main centres will be made within 7-14 business days upon acceptance of your order.
Deliveries to outlying areas will be made within 7-14 business days upon acceptance of your order.
- Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while Just It endeavours to meet the targeted delivery times, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed delivery.
- A unique order number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Your deliveries will be made through trusted courier companies of South Africa. For information on our their Terms and Conditions or Contact Us
- Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if their delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
- Apon completed orders, the courier cost will be determined.
- Before you finalise your order, you have the option to indicate in the “notes” field whether the order should only be delivered to you OR you can specify an alternative authorised person’s name to receive it on your behalf. You or the authorised person will be required to show proof of identification to the courier upon delivery.
- In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel.
- The courier will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel if this was indicated in the “notes” field of the order.
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser.
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
- Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier’s waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any items short or broken.
Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing.
- breakages, and/or
- damages and/or
- items missing.
- Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
- Kindly refer to our refunds policy for further information.
- Just It reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion.